Foster global art and culture talents for globalization of the art and culture of Korea.Overview
- Birthplace of Talents in Art and Culture
- The Kaywon Education Foundation, established in 1979, operates the Kaywon School of Arts, the Kaywon High School of Arts, and the Kaywon School of Art & Design and has become a birthplace of talents in the art and culture of Korea.
- Systematic Education to Shape the Future of the Art of Korea
- Under the founding philosophy of ‘fostering global artistic talents and thereby globalizing the art and culture of Korea’, the Kaywon Education Foundation is shaping the future of the art of Korea by establishing an effective education system through the Kaywon School of Arts, the Kaywon High School of Arts, and the Kaywon School of Art & Design.
Continue to grow as the source of creative art and design education.Overview Go to Website
- Foster Specialists in Design and Formative Art
- The Kaywon School of Art & Design was established to educate specialists in design and formative art. The school fosters designers and artists with refined artistic sense through creative, practical education.
- Center of Creative Art and Design Education
- As a college specialized in education of art and design, the Kaywon School of Art & Design cultivates leaders of a creative culture industry by providing education with focus on imagination, creativity, and science and technology. The school joined the International Association of Independent Art and Design Schools (AIAS) and has sisterhood relationships with the world’s renowned art schools. It has veritably been reborn as a new center of creative art and design education.
- Incubation of Creative Art-tainers at PSH (Paradise School of Hospitality)
- Paradise Group and Kyewon Art University’s joint educational foundation PSH offers hospitality focused studies and collaborative education based from culture and art to foster innovative art-tainers to lead the upcoming integrated resort industry.
Realize education to train artists with creativity, faith, and integrity.Overview
- Middle & High Schools Specialized in Fostering Art and Design Talents
- The Kaywon School of Arts and the Kaywon High School of Arts are specialized in art, music, dance, drama, and cinema and have produced a number of art and culture talents.
- Birthplace of International Artists
- There are approximately 850 teachers and staff and 1,400 students at the middle and high schools, and the schools have excellent facilities including a performance hall, a small theater, and an art practice building. The schools are doing their utmost to discover the talents of each student and foster them as global art and culture leaders.