PARADISE CITY is opening its doors to an enchanting experience in fine entertainment.Overview Go to Website
- PARADISE CITY will soon become the definition of prestige travel.
- PARADISE HOTEL & RESORT located in PARADISE CITY features 711 modern and spacious rooms. Customers can enjoy the various entertainment facilities, spa, pool villa, and worldclass food and beverage options.
Paradise Hotel Busan provides a beautiful space for rest at a place where the sky meets the sea.Overview Go to Website
- Only Hotel in Busan in the LHW
- Paradise Hotel Busan is a first-class hotel that represents the hospitality industry of Busan. It was awarded the Golden Key in the interior area by the International Hotel and Motel Association (now International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show) in 1989 and is Busan’s only hotel that is listed as a member of the Leading Hotels of the World (LHW). Paradise Hotel Busan was recognized for its quality services and facilities with its selection as the headquarters and official hotel for major conventions including ITU Asia 2004 and APEC 2005.
Ocean Spa Cimer
- Seeing the Sky and the Sea As Well As Artistic Works at a Glance
- Located on Haeundae Beach, the scenery from the balconies of the Paradise Hotel Busan is breath-taking. The hotel has comprehensive facilities for business, rest, and shopping including 532 rooms, a luxurious and comfortable interior, a high-end ocean spa with a view of the sky and the sea, and duty-free shops of select foreign luxury brands. Artworks by world-renowned artists such as Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol, and Sosno are on display inside the hotel and along the walkway. Its large garden, beautiful trees, and landscaping afford beautiful scenery.
Olympos Hotel is a comfortable place for rest that has lived with the tradition and history of tourism in Incheon.Overview Go to Website
- Place for Comfortable Travel and Rest
- Olympos Hotel is surrounded by a number of sites of modern history, tourist attractions, and the West Sea such as Incheon Art Platform, China Town, Open Port, and Wolmi Island. The quaint atmosphere surrounding the hotel makes any trip meaningful and comfortable.
- First-class Hotel in Incheon, a City of History and Tradition
- Olympos Hotel opened in 1965. It was upgraded to a first-class tourist hotel in 2003, maintaining the tradition and reputation of Incheon hotels. Located close to Incheon International Airport and business areas of Incheon, it provides a range of services for customers looking for business hotels.